Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Toy

Yeah i got a new "toy" d.. lolz, i got my new car, although it is a second hand car, but it is still my transport for me go to working place and yeah fetch my sweet heart during raining day..haha, so that next time when melacca is in raining season, we still can go out dating.....lolz.
Thank to my dad, haha he bought me a new car, at first he lie me, let me happy for a while, he say he will buy a new car for me, i tot he is kidding me, but when i call my mom, than she also say it is true, than i ask her what car is it, she ask me what kind of car i prefer, than i answer her i wan car which is save patrol de, than she say okay, at the second day, she called me, she told me bought d, lolz i cant believe it, than i ask her about the car's model, she say not make from malaysia, lolz that time i really think that is a Toyota Vios...lolz, but when my sister back home, i ask her what car is it, she say Perodua Kenari......lolz.
Than my mom say, "ya it is true ma, Vios' brother...lolz and yet its engine is not make in malaysia.."
lolz..but never mind, atleast got a car, batter than din have any..hahaha, thank my dad and mom...hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment