Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Fest

Yesterday was goes to spring fest which held at dewan besar UTeM, the decoration quite nice, but the problem....... Besides that the food that spring fest provide was so so so so suck.....when u have a look to it, u sure will lost your appetite, finally me and my girl friend and swee yen go to the spring fest, and me and my gf not able to accept the food that UTeM provide, and also the "nian gao" look like shit......so we decide half way of the spring fest, we go for "kerang"... at first was the lion dance, than follow by new jezz dance...lolz the new jezz dance had pop up my ghost bump, after register, we go find ourself a seat, but the camera has spoil already, cause us cant see what happen infront of the stage, than lion dance again, the lion dance ...sigh i had nothing to say about it..lolz, than is the time for us to get away from it, cause me and my gf was very very very hungry, than we pull daphine on our car to save her out from the spring fest, than we go for "kerang"....haha, we are so evil...

No comments:

Post a Comment