Friday, May 14, 2010

Sem Break @@ Part Time

i am facing sem break now, about two month i will not able to meet my lovely girl friend, it was a suffer for me, because the feeling of missing a person is quite a torture for me. Just imagine that every time while you are alone, and while you doing something that usually you will do with her, you mind will suddenly come out with her image automatically, other than that, that is a problem, because of you cant directly know that what she is doing, all you can do is through sms and call to get know her latest information, so it also mean that you wont know what your girl friend really do what, so you will need to trust your girl friend, and now is the period to exam how strong of our bond...i trust her, i trust with my heart, she also trust me, but i dont know this trust can last for how long if we never meet each other, luckily this break just 2 month only...
During sem break, ya, a lot of people will go find a part time job, and so do i, i also find a part time job, the duration just one month, this is so lucky for me, i can find a part time job for just one month, some more the company that hire me and Chee Kang is DELL, a branded company. Why hire both of us? cause me and him go to interview, and thank to him, this job is he introduce me, thank Chee Kang, i dont know that will you saw this blog...lol, this job is very worth, one month job and will let us earn about RM1500. haha, but as i know there is no free meal for us, so company able to paid so high, which mean that the job's difficulty will be very high...
I should told myself that i had been through internship program, what more i haven't seen? some more this is a job of using brain juice batter than few job that i do before - waiter, i had go to evergreen hotel to be a waiter with Chee Kang also, RM5 per hour, quite high paid, but the job quantity also very high, do until we need to "climb" back home.. And from that time i know that only brain job will suit me, physical job is not suit me at all... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment