Monday, October 18, 2010

Champion


My Reward of champion


Bag of Champion
My Last time to play with they all..

this was my final year, glad to have another champion of basketball in the game of inter falkulti. i had follow the game each year in my university time, and i get the three year champion. At last i had my memory in university.. ^^ i wanted to continue the champion and enjoy the game, but the time will not going back or pause for me. And it is my FINAL YEAR. God i don't knwo that whether i still have time to play my favorite sport. i almost wanted to quick the game when my BENC need to attend a course. The date of the course is crash with the inter falkulti game, but i decided to skip one day course and play the game, gosh i manage to get through the exam of the CIS course and fight the opponent with my basketball mate. There is no regard for me while i had completely play four years basketball.

p.s. when i wrote this, i got feeling i am refresh back my university life. And i got feeling like i am an old granpa who chatting with gran son.... seem like i am old already..

2 comments: