Friday, October 23, 2009

"Candless" dinner

Unforgetable dinner.. haha... wow the friday really a wonderfull day, that afternoon after class, i go to bukit beruang have my lunch, expected to have lunch alone, wow so supprisingly my girl friend and her housemate appear at there have their lunch also.. wow i swear that we never discuss or deal with her, it is so coincidence, it can be said that we got fate.. haha.... During the dinner i tell my girl friend that tonight i cant cook lo, cause i forget to search the recepie, than she believe it.. haha





After the dinner, i go Mydin buy some food to cook for the dinner, cause i plan to have a supprise for her.. haha....so when the time she sms me that her class end already and at hostel d, than i start cook lo, after that i go fetch her, and told her will go town have our dinner, than when the time i fetch her, i told her that i forget bring the license along, so had to back home take it, than when the time reach home.....SUpprise....





Sweet heart are u touched? haha i think so....i had keep my promise.. nice leh... i promise that i will cook myself, than i really done it.. haha, love to see your reaction when u found that i actually cooked myself.. haha..and really happy that when i heard u speak out the three word to me..... i love u sweet heart.... muackkkkkk.
Sweet heart gonna taste my chicken chop..
My main dishes...
Manggo puddin as the desert...
The big chief....
Wow, sure it is nice lo?? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment