Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sumo Robot exhibition

Wow, today is our course project exhibition.. We had doing the sumo robot for half of the sem, from zero to 100%, although most of us not sucess, but the process of completing the robot is a good experience..




Well it is a big challange for us, our lecturer just give a title of project : Sumo Robot, than the other thing is research by ourself, such as circuit, pic microcontroller circuit also search by us, component part also bought buy us, even the programming also done by us... so this is from zero to complete..




It is very fun if got other done the project with u togather, well my group have three person included me, but i feel like i'm doing whole the project myself.. sigh it is too bad to have a sleeping groupmate.. while i discuss my project, i always discuss with other, not with my groupmate, untill other thought i am same group with chris... lolz..Untill the we had to do the exhibition next day, than my groupmate start care about this.. what the hell, i already told myself not to sleep late nite again after the day before presentation, but yet yesterday i had to repeat it again.... it cause me nose bleeding next day.... hate the last minute stuff....




I think.. no no no, i sure next year i wont be same group with him again d.. there are two ppl is baned by me.... those who wont done anything in the assignment but yet like to complaining....sigh, no nid mention them d.....moddy when mention it... lolz




Ops, it look likt i far away from my title.. lolz, anyway it is a quite relief after the exhibition.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment