Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ego

Ego.. in other meaning is lansi.. never thought this word gonna use on me.. when i heard other say that i very ego, wow it is kind of weird feeling inside my heart....usually "ego" this word is me send to other, now is my turn to recieve it pula.. huhu....
since when ppl say i'm ego d? since i'm doning project and lab...mostly i wont bother anyone else when i'm concentrate on project and lab, some more i dun like other interupt it..... i din mean to ego.. but every time ppl will say i'm ego...usually when i concentrate on something, i dun like other interupt, that ppl will say i ego... sigh...
Some more ppl say me show off pula.. never mind lo, i wont change it d.. cause it is my trade mark.. hahaha.. no la just kidding.... i try my best change this habbit.. hope my fren not getting decrease.. thank...

1 comment: