Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010

New year!!!, it is about some thing that moving from past to new, it is also a year for a new life, anyway, new year mean new begining for me too.

2009 was a terible year, 80% of it was a bad sector, another 10 % of it is totally a wasted of time, just only 10 % of it is a nice memory for me, there is only few thing that make me won't forget, wich is falling in love with an angel, breaking of with a girl which i had no fate with her..and bla bla bla....

The started of 2010 of mine is surrounded by love, across the 2009 to 2010 with the girl i love by holding her small litter hand with a strong bonding between us.....*smile*....other than that, it is also a new empty year for me, start with a sem with intern, take a break from the stress of acedemic, hanging out with the girl i love, i think it should be a good starting for me...

New year 2010, i already get ready to face the incoming chalange, *add oil*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment