Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Working Life~~

What will a working life be? that is when start working, you are counting down the lunch time, when the lunch time, you are counting down the time to back home, when back home, you are counting down the time of holiday......and this cycle is keep repeating everyday...LOLz. When the time wanna start LI (intern) my seniors tell me that the intern life very fun very relaxing, ya i agree but i want to add on, it should be more than relaxing, it more likely to be boring if you din't have any work to do. And yet my intern life is totally as what i describe. I don't know what to write inside my daily log book already, everyday repeat same thing, some say "it is good la, no need work" , but i don't think so, i spend the time go factory to learn new thing not waste my time at there, every day waiting for lunch time, waiting for back home, snaking at office, facebooking at office...lolz
By the way, i'm glad that my sweet sweet sweet heart is going back from hometown to Melacca this saturday..hehe, i do miss you a lot leh....what should i do when first meet you leh? a big hug? a deep kiss? a sweet smile? lolz whatever it is, just very sure that in my heart i miss you very much...muackkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment